Cell has machined tables with guide bushes for positioning and 01 (one) workstation with safety relays in compliance with ANSI/RIA 15.06 Standard.
Ready-To-Weld robotic welding system offers the best cost benefit ratio. Designed for welding of medium size parts and where shop space maybe an issue. Increase your productivity easily and quickly, allowing an easy integration with any robot brand and power-source.
- Quick installation and ready to weld model;
- Fully mounted on common base, easy to move;
- Optimized working area with automatic operation doors and monitored maintenance door;
- Designed for medium productivity with variable lots
- 6 axis
- 400 Amp Inverter;
- 400 Amp Air Cooled Torch with Safety Clutch
- Torch Cleaner and Wire Cutter Unit;
- Neuron-S Adapt
|Air Requirements/Flow Rate||0,28 l/s|
|Cell Dimensions||3750 x 2200 x 2120mm|
|Input Voltage/Current||200V a 240V|
|Maximum cell power requiriments||50A|
|Maximum cell power requiriments||16A|
|Maximum table load capacity||1000 kg|
|Power requirement||26 kVA|
|Tabletop dimensions||until 1500mm|
Ready-To-Weld robotic welding system offers the best cost benefit ratio.
0 product(s) for quotation