Cell has machined tables with guide bushes for positioning and 01 (one) workstation with safety relays in compliance with ANSI/RIA 15.06 Standard. Advantage robotic welding system offers the best cost benefit ratio. Designed for welding of medium size parts and where shop space maybe an issue. Increase your productivity easily and quickly, allowing an easy integration with any robot brand and power-source.
- Quick installation with rigid base and optimized working area;
- Designed for high productivity with big lots;
- Monitored maintenance door;
- Easy to move and integrate with any robot brand and welding inverter
- 6 axis;
- 400 Amp Inverter
- 400 Amp Air Cooled Torch with Safety Clutch
- Torch Cleaner and Wire Cutter Unit;
- Neuron-S Adapt
|Air Requirements/Flow Rate||0,28 l/s|
|Cell Dimensions||3700 x 4380 x 2120mm|
|Input Voltage/Current||200V a 240V|
|Maximum cell power requiriments||50A|
|Maximum cell power requiriments||16A|
|Maximum table load capacity||1000 kg|
|Power requirement||26 kVA|
|Tabletop dimensions||until 2000mm|
The Intellimig Cell line uses the Sumig Intelligent Interface "NEURON-S" for complete robotic welding management.
Tables, devices, accesses, commands, format and dimensions adapted to the needs of the client.
Cell with high level of technology and security, using loading and unloading in only one place.
Table Dimensions: 1500x750 mm
Number of Tables: 1 with two faces
0 product(s) for quotation