The Standard cell line was developed to provide the shortest installation time and the lowest initial investment in robotic welding. The Frontcell PD-735 robotic welding system offers the best cost-benefit on the market. Designed for welding medium-sized parts, it provides increased productivity with ease and speed, as the components are of high quality in every cell; as well as easy integration with any robot brand and source.
- Quick installation and easy transport;
- Single base with optimized work area and easy integration with any robot brand and welding source;
- Ideal for medium productivity with variable batches;
- Automatic operation doors and monitored maintenance door.
- Workstation dimensions: 775 x 675;
- 2 stations side by side;
- Front loading and unloading;
- Suitable for small parts;
|Air Requirements/Flow Rate||0,28 l/s|
|Cell Dimensions||2000 x 2200 x 2120mm|
|Input Voltage/Current||200V a 240V|
|Maximum cell power requiriments||50A|
|Maximum cell power requiriments||16A|
|Maximum table load capacity||800 kg|
|Power requirement||26 kVA|
|Tabletop dimensions||until 735mm|
Developed for the most diverse applications in the metal-mechanic segment.
0 product(s) for quotation