Inverter Source DC Current for MMA (Coated Electrode) and TIG welding in Carbon and Stainless Steel.
- Duty Cycle: 205A - 60% / 160A - 100%
- Medium and Heavy Duties
- Power supply: 220V single-phase / 380V three-phase, with automatic recognition
- Portable inverter welding machine for welding with coated electrodes (Process MMA) and TIG DC current;
- Excellent arc performance with all types of basic, rutile and cellulosic electrodes;
- Low power consumption;
- Arc opening by Lift Arc; - With active PFC (Power Correction Factor), which reduces energy losses, increasing the efficiency of the source;
- Multitension, with automatic recognition of voltage between 180 and 460V. Can be used in single and three phase networks;
- Meets IEC 60.974 / 1.
0 product(s) for quotation